AyurYoga Eco-Ashram campus is designed as per the principles of Permaculture, to give an experience of living in harmony with Mother Nature. The accommodation in the ashram and amenities are simple but very comfortable enough for yogis, comparing to most of the hotels and homestays in India.
We have 35 rooms, with attached bathrooms inside, and balconies with beautiful views of the hills, agricultural fields, and the Kabini river valley. Ten of the rooms are wooden cottages while the other rooms are made of eco-friendly hollow bricks. The deluxe rooms are also made of eco-friendly bricks made of compressed laterite stone power mixed with earth. Eventually, we would like to build more guest rooms so to provide a private room for every student. Until then, guests have the option of either private or twin-share accommodation. If you want private accommodation, which is limited, it is recommended to book at least four/five months in advance.
The wooden cottages (private rooms), contain a single bed, a desk and chair, a wardrobe, a western style bathroom (toilet, hot water shower and sink), a pantry area with a second sink, and a balcony with a chair overlooking the river.
Made of hollow mud bricks to keep the rooms cooler, the eco-cottages are furnished with two beds, a desk and chair, a wardrobe, a western style bathroom (toilet, hot water shower, and sink), a pantry area with a second sink, and a balcony with a chair overlooking the river.
Made of laterite compressed bricks, the deluxe rooms are most spacious and comfy rooms in our ashram. Generally we give these rooms for ayurveda guests who are undergoing treatments. With better granite flooring and tiled bathrooms, these rooms are furnished a bit better than other rooms. Solar hot water and western toilets and showers are common to all rooms.
- All beds have spring mattress, pillows, quilts, blankets, etc.
- Clean bed-sheets and towels are changed weekly or on demand.
- Wardrobe with safe keeping lockers for storing your stuff & valuables.
- Brooms/brushes/cleaning supplies for self-cleaning.
- Mosquito nets on all windows – no need of a separate net for the bed.
- Bathrooms with a western toilet, solar hot water showers, sink, mirror, etc.
- Toilet paper rolls provided at no extra cost.
- 24/7 power supply (220V) with voltage control and back up generator.
- All rooms have International sockets, to take the plugs from most of the countries.
- Please bring eco-friendly toiletries and avoid leaving any waste behind.
- Ashram has a small Boutique from where you can also get organic toiletries.