14 days | Yoga Retreats for Beginners & Intermediate
This two week Yoga Immersion Retreat in India builds the practical foundation to learn yoga in a systematic way for beginners, who want to establish a daily home practice. Intermediate students who have been doing yoga but not established well enough in their practice, can equally benefit from this beginners yoga course.
Senior citizens or students who are not comfortable practicing yoga in regular city classes find this retreat a perfect opportunity to explore their body, breath, and mind in a safe environment. We welcome all students and customize the classes to their abilities and needs.
This Yoga Immersion Retreat for beginners covers daily practice of meditation, two yoga sessions, and one theory class. The 4 hours of free time in the afternoon allows you to relax, go for a walk in mother nature, read inspiring books for self reflection, or take some Ayurveda treatments in our ashram. We also offer Private Coaching or consultations with our expert teachers during this afternoon break.
Average group size: 5 – 10 students only. So, you get plenty of personal attention!
What do you get in this Yoga Retreat for Beginners?
- Meditation: once daily, various guided techniques.
- Morning Yoga: Asanas and Pranayamas.
- Evening Yoga: mixed level, with explanations.
- Yoga Philosophy: Yoga for Daily Life.
- Detox: daily Neti practice, Kapalabhati.
- Video Shows: Cultural & Spiritual Videos etc.
- Chanting: Once a week.
- Private one to one Coaching / consultation.
- 06:00 – 06:30 am: Meditation
- 06:30 – 07:00 am: Neti Practice & Hot Lemon Ginger Drink
- 07:00 – 09:00 am: Asanas & Pranayamas
- 09:00 – 10:30 am: Brunch
- 10:30 – 12:30 pm: Philosophy
- 12:30 – 01:30 pm: Private Coaching (optional)
- 01:30 – 02:30 pm: Fruit and Snack Lunch
- 02:30 – 04:30 pm: Self-Study / Nature Walks
- 04:30 – 06:30 pm: Asanas & Pranayamas
- 07:00 – 08:00 pm: Dinner
- 08:00 – 09:00 pm: Video Shows / Chanting (optional)
- 10:00 pm – 10:00 am: Silence / Self-Reflection
This time table is subject to change as per weather conditions. Beginners yoga classes are held 6 days a week. The 7th day is for optional Day-Trips.
Please note : This beginner yoga retreat will be running in parallel with other retreats. When the number of students is less than 5, we may combine the morning meditation / philosophy class with other groups. Yoga classes for Beginners area always separate.
Upcoming Dates for Yoga Immersion Retreats in India
|October 10 - 23, 2017||0|
|November 17 - 30, 2017||0|
|December 20, 2017 - January 2, 2018||8|
|January 5 - 18, 2018||5|
|February 14 - 27, 2018||6|
|March 20 - April 2, 2018||7|
Pricing for Indian Yoga Retreat for Beginners:
For Twin-Share Accommodation:
Female students can book the twin-share accommodation online and we will find another female student to share the room.
For male students, please book twin-share room online only if you have a partner to share the room. If not, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to place you on the wait-list. Whenever we hear from another male student wanting to share a room, we will email you back with a link to register.
Pricing includes :
New yoga mat.
Books & neti pot.
14 days of all ayurvedic/vegetarian meals and drinks.
14 days of Accommodation, with attached bathroom.
1 GB of complimentary Wi-Fi.
Evening Walks/meditation/mantra chanting/video shows etc.
Transport / Flight Tickets.
Payment processing fees charged by Paypal / Payment Gateways / Currency Exchange fees.
Airport Transfers can be organized at extra cost.
Our teaching staff includes at least four expert teachers and is supported by more than 10 staff. The food in our ashram is especially designed for International Yoga Students, composed mainly of vegetables grown in our own organic farm or bought from local farmers.
- Day before Start date: Arrival and rest.
- Starting Date: Includes a ceremony and orientation.
- Day 7: Cultural Tour.
- Last Day: Departure (possible to extend your stay).
- Additional days of Stay: You are welcome to stay before or after the retreat by paying an additional charge of $20/day for twin-share, $30/day for private room, includes all meals and drinks. This price doesn’t include any classes or activities.
We organize Cultural Tours on every seventh day which is a day-off from classes. Please check the Day Tours page in our website for more information. The tour costs are not included in the course fees and need to be paid separately. It will cost about $10 to $20 maximum for each trip.
Please email to info(at)ayuryoga-ashram.com.